Premium domains for sale and for lease.
baywalkdomains.com - Frequently Asked Questions
Does Baywalk Own All These Domains?
Yes, Baywalk is the single owner of all the domains listed on this website. We have complete authorization to
sell or lease any domain name listed here.
What Is The Transfer Process?
For purchase orders >= $995, we require using Escrow.com. Buyer pays all escrow fees.
Leasing and smaller orders may be paid online by credit card.
- If you don't have a GoDaddy account yet, please go to GoDaddy.com and create one.
- Go to the Shop page and enter the total amount per your domain name purchase or lease, then click on Add to Your Shopping Cart. The first screen will confirm the payment amount and ask you if you have any comments. For purchases, please enter your GoDaddy account number and email you use for GoDaddy in the Comments field. Click on Go To Payments to continue.
- Fill in your billing information and your requested Domain Name(s). Click on Continue.
- Verify that billing information is correct. Click on Continue.
- Enter credit card information. Click on Order Now.
- A receipt will be emailed to you.
- When we receive the order, we will process the credit card. Upon successful processing, we will transfer the domain to your new GoDaddy account with your billing information, or your current GoDaddy account if you gave us the information. GoDaddy should notify you of your new domain ownership. We will also email you that the transfer has been completed.
Since domain transfers are a manual process, it usually takes up to a few hours after we initiate the account transfer before you are able to access the domain to your own existing or newly created GoDaddy account. GoDaddy will allow you to transfer the domain to a new registrar if you wish. They may have a sixty (60) holding period before allowing transfers, but should allow you to change name servers with 24 hours.
Some domains have websites with content. Does anything come with the domain?
No, you are buying the domain name only. However, many times the design and/or content may be for sale or license, but that is determined on a domain-by-domain basis.
All Sales Subject to Final Approval
All sales are subject to the final approval of Baywalk Domains. Since we may get multiple offers for the same domain name, we reserve the right to cancel any order at any time before the domain name is actually transferred into your name. Once the domain name is in your possession, the sale is considered final. It cannot be cancelled anytime after the transfer has occurred.
You did a great job. How do we thank you?
We always appreciate an honest testimonial. Please see some of our other testimonials.
Our philosophy is "Doing good business will always come back to you."